Monday, January 03, 2005

Day 1

It's the first day of a new blog and what to say? No need in giving a long schpeel about 'who I am' since you all probably know way too much about me anyway. My new year's resolution is to try to keep up with this blog as a journal so that all of you can see how exciting it is to get old like me - ha ha!

Well, it's 2005. A new year - wonder what will change ... how about some silly predictions? I predict that I'll gain a foot of height but fail miserably at my dream of being a supermodel (damn sun damage) .... in an ironic turn of events, Jake will lose half his body weight and become a kitty centerfold .... DaveBrown will throw caution to the wind once he wins the lottery and quits his job to fulfill his dream of full time house boy .... a giant earthquake on the San Andreas will finally release California into the pacific, exciting the rest of the US .... Pfizer will introduce a new patch for alcoholics called Buzz Kill (it'll get rid of your tremors, but not the monkeys and the deluxe version will have a tracking chip for spouses/parents/employers) .... Scientists will discover the remains of Atlantis, only to be disappointed by the log rides and water slides .... The Earths' atmosphere will continue to warm from the greenhouse affect - but climatologists determine that the affects won't be great enough to deter the blue-hair winter migration to Florida for 5000 years .... and finally all my single girlfriends will find fabulous men but will run for the hills when they are the ones faced with commitment pressure.

Well, it's my first day back at work for the new year - I guess I should do something.

No comments: