Monday, December 29, 2008

Someone You Know?

I had to go back to work this week. It was slow and painfully boring. So, I went to the bank to have a document notarized. I had someone in Pasadena, CA figure out my credit card number and went on a little shopping spree. I was a little offended that they only went to Marshall's, Blockbuster and Jack In The Box....I have much better credit than that - ha!.

But I digress....So, as I was waiting in the bank for the notary to return from his lunch break (yep, that's how bored I was), this man came in looking for a bank mgr.
I heard him telling the manager that he needed some documentation from them with his name and social security number on it because he won $12,000 from the lottery and they didn't want to give up the money without more identification. So take a good look - you might know him.
Your lucky uncle maybe?

No comments: