Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Celebrity Sighting

As some of you may know - the previous coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers, Bill Cowher, (that's football Michelle - ha!) moved to the Raleigh area after he retired. He and his wife both went to NC State and want to enjoy the area with their kids.

So, I took today off to run some errands and get ready for Sam's birthday party this weekend. First stop was Harris Teeter to order his Disney Cars birthday cake. As I was waiting for the bakery person, I turned around and saw Bill Cowher right beside me. It actually took me about 3 seconds to recognize him, but when I did - I was too flabbergasted to say anything more than 'Hey, how's it going' (I'm such a dork). But he was nice and replied - Hey and got his container of bakery chocolate chip cookies. Once I gained my composure, I whipped out my new cell phone and got a nice pic of his backside (yeah, I'm that good)
As exciting as that was, my 2 all time favorite guys are right here

No comments: