Thursday, January 31, 2008

He's a big boy now

Sam is constantly learning new things. It's amazing how fast he picks up on new words and skills. In his new class at school he has a lot of older kids to mimic and was just observing those first few weeks. But about a week after his best buddy, Spencer, got moved up into his class - he's now decided that it's time to go potty so he can get to wear these...
And here he is fueling up for a busy day....
I really think he's not quite ready for potty training, but it's amazing what peer pressure and some Thomas underwear will get a 2 yr old to do. I have no expectations that he'll have this mastered anytime soon - I'm just glad that he's open to trying and has a friend that he trusts so much. I don't think I had a best friend until I was in grade school.

No comments: